Data security is a core element of our business and is our top priority. Hubdoc’s security policy takes an extensive, layered approach to security, integrating industry-leading security measures into our procedures, applications and infrastructure.
Hubdoc is built with multiple layers of security to protect your personal information. These include:
- Login Security. Your login password is secured using a one-way hash.
- Encryption. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology to encrypt your personal information using the highest encryption algorithm available -- the same algorithm utilized by the top U.S. financial institutions.
- Third-Party Verification. We use industry leaders McAfee to perform daily scans on our site for vulnerabilities and TRUSTe to certify our privacy practices. For more information on these services, see McAfee's Secure Site and TRUSTe's service.
- Data Centre Security. Our data centres are monitored by closed circuit television systems and protected by onsite security teams around the clock. All access is controlled by a military-grade passcard system. Our data centres comply with national, international and industry standards relating to security.
- "Read-Only" Data Separation. Hubdoc pulls all of your bills and statements from your accounts to help you get organized but we do not have the ability to make account changes of any kind. This means that no one, including you, can use your Hubdoc account to access your money or make changes to any of your household accounts.